March 20, 2021
How two-level Apartments are Beneficial for You?
Canninghill Piers image taken from https://canninghill-pier.com.sg/
Two-level housing is considered expensive and successfully competes with large penthouses. For some buyers, opting for such an option becomes a great deal, while others are afraid of apartments on 2 floors, like fire.
If you are one of those who wish to own a luxurious or high standard apartment then our suggestion for you is to visit Canninghill Piers website and get the best deal.
The situation on the real estate market among developers is also ambiguous. As demand correlates with supply, this topic becomes interesting for buyers. In today’s article, real estate experts will try to deal with all the advantages of such square meters.
Advantages: Two-level apartments:
- Comfortable layouts: The standard of two-level housing is the availability of only 1-2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom on top. In this case, you don’t have to go up or down several times a day.
- Functional zones: From above, instead of a bedroom, you can set up a study or living room with a cinema, game console, books, etc.
- Increased living space: Many customers like the feeling of freedom and a large number of spacious rooms and to get such an apartment, the best is to see the developers involved in Canninghill Piers.
- It is easy to arrange housing: In large apartments on the 2nd level, you can implement any design and make all dreams come true, for example, to make a wardrobe or a winter garden.
- High social status: Buying such housing, the investor instantly falls into the category of favourites. The apartment on the top floor of the property speaks of affluence and a certain taste.
- Savings on furniture: You don’t have to buy expensive sofas, cupboards and tables. You can do a small set of furniture and spend quite a bit. As a result, a chic two-level apartment will look like a penthouse from Hollywood movies.
- Installation of panoramic windows: The upper floors and large spaces are the perfect combination to create a unique apartment. Here you can install quality panoramic windows from the ceiling to the floor and enjoy a great view of the city or green area.
But it is worth remembering that mounting panoramic windows on two level apartments is not recommended, to avoid suffering from large heat loss.
- There are no neighbours on top: The investor will never again suffer from the noise of the neighbourhood children. In addition, residents are protected from floods and constant renovation of expensive repairs. Of course, this plus applies to any option on the top floor.
- Less dust and noise from the street: Accommodation at the top gives not only good visibility, but also more protected from dirt, car exhaust, noise from the playground.
- There is an opportunity to install a fireplace: Some houses have options for fans of large spaces. For example, the developer for an additional fee will prepare ventilation under a real wood-burning fireplace.
However, there is a con as well in buying a top floor apartment, and that is:
The presence of a ladder: Such an element can become a bright stylistic part of the interior, but for most it causes a lot of inconvenience. Especially when it comes to the elderly or young children. Retirees and those who have experienced trauma or have health problems will not be able to use the top floor frequently. For kids, stairs can be a factor in increased injury. In addition, the steps take up to 10% of the useful area.