December 27, 2020
How to apply for Xero PSG?
Are you a person who is dreaming to get the most benefits within the budget? If yes, then the software named Xero can be your correct choice. Well, it follows up the simple process to let you enjoy the most advantages.
If confuse that how you can apply for Xero, then undoubtedly you are on the correct platform because below points can definitely help you in achieving your target.
Well, the question that arises is what exactly the PSG is?
Productivity Solution Grant (PSG)
The PSG is claimed to be known as the productivity solution grant which supports all SMEs who are dreaming to improve their skills and the productivity using the pre-approved IT solutions t0o help you achieve your desired business target. It is undoubtedly known as the best tool that can help numerous companies to give a beautiful start and to get their dream positions.
The PSG supports the long list of approved software solutions that may include a software license, setup, subscription, training, data migration and what not. The PSG advantages are not limited to the software solutions but it promises to support the different types of equipment too to get you the most benefits.
Well, the PSG was updated a few months back i.e. on April 2020 due to covid-19 pandemic with the hope to support the businesses that might need laptops or any other telecommuting tools for helping you get the successful business outcomes.
What is covered?
Well, it follows up the three main categories. Thus, without further discussions, let’s explore that 3 essential categories in detail.
- The general solution which may include the accounting, customer management, inventory tracking and HR.
- Sector-specific solutions that cover up the fleet management and POS.
- Covid-19 business development solutions like the queue management system, temperature screening solutions and the needed virtual meeting tools.
Who all has the rights to apply?
Well, are you a person who meets up the criteria below? If yes, then yes you can definitely apply. Therefore, it won’t be wrong saying that any SME that promises to meet up the criteria can happily apply for the PSG.
Well, the below criteria can help you know if you are eligible or not.
Registered and working in Singapore.
- Have at least access to 30% of the shareholding.
- Purchase/lease/subscription of the IT solutions must be utilized and fulfilled in Singapore.
Procedure to apply
Here’s how to apply for Xero PSG. Follow the below steps to apply:
- Get yourself a quotation for the pre-approved IT solution.
- The second step is to go to business grants portal and submit your PSG application.
- After you have applied, you have a complete right to utilize the IT solution without wasting up a time to wait to get approval.
- The PSG application that you submitted may take up to 2 to 6 weeks to get an approval.
- Submit your claim online now become the approved funding is waiting to be yours.
Thus, what are you waiting for? Apply now at xeropsg.com if you are eligible and get the maximum benefits of it.