August 23, 2019
If you’re someone who enjoys a nice bottle of beer then we know that you must have heard about beer etiquette. If you haven’t heard about it then this is an opportunity for you to learn.
No matter where you are in the world there are beer drinkers and these drinkers would one way or another practice beer etiquette. So if you were in Singapore for instance and you used the internet to get beer online in Singapore you would also need to obey these etiquettes.
So we’re going to go straight into the guidelines you should follow while you’re out drinking with friends or family. We are sure you’re already familiar with most of the rules on our list but we are also sure you would learn a thing or two.
The rules of drinking beer.
Beer etiquette is the simple guidelines that make the beer drinking experience pleasurable and enjoyable for all. Do not view these guidelines as restrictions, rather view them as the steps to follow to enjoy your beer better.
- Always pour your beer at the right angle. Your glass should be tilted at a 45-degree angle before you pour the beer. This allows the beer to foam properly and have great taste.
- Make sure to read the label the beer carefully before consumption. Make sure to check the expiry and the ingredients used. As a rule, never drink beer that is nearing the expiry date.
- Use the right kind of glass to drink beer if you want to really enjoy the taste. Using the wrong kind of glass to drink beer would affect your drinking experience.
- Do not drink any beer that contains “adjunct lagers”, they are synthetic sources of starch used by large beer corporations instead of malt. It is not good for human consumption and can cause complications over time.
- There is no hard and fast rule about pairing food with beer. It goes with almost all kinds of food but it is always nice to pair your beer with foods that would compliment the taste especially spicy foods.
Having a good time.
After going through the etiquettes we believe that you know more than you did before you read it. Now you can have unrivalled fun with your friends while drinking beer the right way.
Drinking beer is one of the favourite pastimes of people around the world. So it is only important that more people know about these etiquettes. You know what they say, the more the merrier.
After going through this guide we hope you would begin to use the beer etiquette when next you’re out drinking. The guides are there to protect us and enable us to be safe while we have fun.
Make sure to tell your friends about these etiquettes and encourage them to spread the word to other beer drinkers who might not be aware. Do not forget, practice makes perfect, so practise these etiquettes until they become a part of you.